The Ohio State–Penn State football rivalry is an American college football rivalry between the Ohio StateBuckeyes and the Penn State Nittany Lions. Ohio State leads the series 19–14. The programs met eight times before 1993 when Penn State joined the Big Ten Conference. Since 1993, the teams have played annually, and the series continues as an annual Big Ten East division game. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.
How To Watch Penn State vs Ohio State Live Stream Online Free
|EVENT||PENN STATE VS OHIO STATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL|
|Date||Nov 23, 2019|
|Live Stream||Watch Now|
he Philadelphia, PA Eagles are off to an impressive 2-0 start and next in their sights are the lowly
Penn State won the first four meetings in the series, however the games were scheduled intermittently between 1912 and 1964. The first ever match-up was held in Columbus, Ohio in November 1912. Penn State, coming off an 8–0–1 season in 1911, shut out Ohio State, 37–0. The game is officially recorded as a forfeit by Ohio State.The first contest held in State College, Pennsylvania was in 1976 where Ohio State beat Penn State, 12–7.
In 1980, the two schools played in their first and only postseason bowl, the 1980 Fiesta Bowl. Ohio State’s record was 9–3, and Penn State’s 10–2. Penn State won, 31–19, at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona.
Following the 1980 Fiesta Bowl, Penn State and Ohio State did not meet again until Penn State joined the Big Ten in 1993. From 1993 through 2000, Ohio State won 5 of 8 games. Ohio State won the first conference meeting, 24–6. In 1994 Penn State beat Ohio State in the most lopsided win between the 2 teams: 63–14. In 1995, the Nittany Lions were the losing team, losing 28–25 to Ohio State. In 1996, the Buckeyes beat the Nittany Lions 38–7. The Nittany Lions got revenge next year as Penn State, ranked No. 1 at the time and into November before losing to Michigan, came back from 27–17 to win 31–27. The two teams split the next two, and Ohio State won in 2000, 45–6. This was the 2nd most lopsided game between the 2 teams and the second largest margin of victory for either team.
A full schedule of games is ready to keep college football fans entertained on Saturday, Oct, 5. Two ranked teams face off in #14 Iowa vs. #19 Michigan at Noon on Fox. Switch over to Big Ten Network at 3:30 p.m. to see Illinois play against Minnesota. Another matchup of two powerful teams in the top 25 goes down at 7:30 p.m., when (25) Michigan State travels to play (4) Ohio State on ABC. Stay up late and keep the party going with #16 Boise State vs. UNLV at 10:30 p.m. Eastern on CBSSN.
Penn state vs Ohio state Live Stream College Football channels
he Penn state vs Ohio state is one of the Power Five conferences, along with the ACC, Big Ten, Pac-12 and SEC. The Power Five conferences are typically the best in NCAA football, and regularly qualify for the playoffs. Oklahoma is the most recent national title contender from the Penn state vs Ohio state, appearing last in the College Football Playoffs in 2018.
Stream Penn state vs Ohio state college football and the Longhorn Network
The Penn state vs Ohio state is one of the top three college football conferences based upon power rankings. The conference has several football teams ranked in the preseason AP poll, including Oklahoma, Texas, and Iowa State. Throw in other big name schools like Kansas, West Virginia and TCU, and the conference schedule is filled with must-see games.
The Penn state vs Ohio state has broadcast agreements for their college football games to air on Fox, FS1, Fox College Sports, ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, even ESPN+. Some out of conference games may also appear on other networks, but most of them should be on these networks. If you want to watch Penn state vs Ohio state football, you need to have as many as possible.
The largest fanbase in the Penn state vs Ohio state are backing the Texas Longhorns, so they have a network all their own. The Longhorn Network is the official channel dedicated to all things Texas Longhorns. The network is operated by ESPN, which co-owns the network. Streaming access to the Longhorn Network is a bit limited, with regional access on one streamer, but it is available nationwide on one live TV streaming service.
Here’s a rundown of live TV streaming options for watching Penn state vs Ohio state college football.
Hulu with Live TV
- The cost: $45 a month after a one week free trial
- Watch Hulu on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox One, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on Hulu: ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and others. Find your local channels here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on Hulu – Yes, Hulu has ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN College Extra, Fox, FS1, and FS2 so it is providing nearly everything needed for Penn state vs Ohio state football games
- Longhorn Network on Hulu – No
Hulu and Hulu with Live TV very quickly have become a must-try service. There’s the full catalog of shows and original content like The Handmaid’s Tale, and you’ll also get a full slate of sports and local channels, too.
Sling TV – Sling Orange + Blue
- The cost: $40 a month after your first month for $25
- Watch Sling TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, LG, Samsung or Vizio smart TVs, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire tablets, browsers and more
- Local channels on Sling TV: NBC and Fox on Sling Blue. Local on demand feeds on Sling Orange. Find your local channels here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on Sling TV: Some, because Sling TV has ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, Fox, FS1, and FS2. That will cover many of the ways you can see Penn state vs Ohio state football. Add the Sports Extra pack for $10 and pick up ESPNU and ESPN Goal Line for a few more Penn state vs Ohio state games.
- Longhorn Network on Sling TV – No
Sling TV has a lot to offer for CordCutters, including Penn state vs Ohio state football fans. The service has a wide variety of options, and still has one of the lowest base prices among live streaming services. It lacks live ABC and the Longhorn Network, but you’ll still see a bunch of Penn state vs Ohio state games.
More on Sling TV:
- The cost: $55 a month after a one week trial
- Watch Fubo TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, iOS, Android and web browsers
- Local channels on Fubo TV: CBS, Fox, NBC and CW. Find your locals here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on Fubo TV: Some, but because Fubo lacks ABC/ESPN networks you may miss out on a lot of Penn state vs Ohio state football games. They do have Fox, FS1 and FS2.
- Longhorn Network on Fubo TV – No
Fubo TV began as a sports-focused live streaming TV service, and while it has branched out it maintains a strong sports presence. It doesn’t offer ESPN networks, but Fubo is the only streaming TV service to offer live events, including college football, in 4K.
More on Fubo TV:
PlayStation Vue – Core Plan
- The cost: $55 a month after a free tria
- Watch PlayStation Vue on: Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, PlayStation 3 and 4, Chromecast, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire Tablets and web browsers
- Local channels on PlayStation Vue: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on PlayStation Vue: Total coverage, including ABC, Fox, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN College Extra, ESPN3, FS1, FS2 and the Longhorn Network
- Longhorn Network on PlayStation Vue: Yes, available as part of a Sports Add On for an extra $10 a month
PlayStation Vue is a live streaming TV service that works great on nearly every streaming device available. It has a cable-like interface and experience too. The Vue Core Plan gives you everything you need to see Penn state vs Ohio state college football games from every team.
AT&T TV Now – Max Plan
- The cost: $70 a month after a free trial
- Watch AT&T TV Now on: Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS, Android, web browsers
- Local channels on AT&T TV Now:ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on AT&T TV Now: Total coverage, including ABC, Fox, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3, FS1, FS2 and if you live in certain regional areas, the Longhorn Network
- Longhorn Network on AT&T TV Now – Yes, available as a regional sports network near University of Texas.
AT&T TV Now is the new name for DirecTV Now. The service includes HBO content in the base prices. Choose the Max Plan to get all the channels you need to watch tons of Penn state vs Ohio state football action, including the Longhorn Network.
More on AT&T TV Now:
- The cost: $50 a month after a free trial
- Watch YouTube TV on: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Samsung, LG, HiSense or Vizio smart TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android
- Local channels on YouTube TV: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and more. Find your locals here.
- Penn state vs Ohio state Football on YouTube TV: Nearly complete coverage, including ABC, Fox, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, FS1, and FS2.
- Longhorn Network on YouTube TV: – No.
YouTube TV excels by keeping things simple. Live streaming channels come in just one plan from YouTube TV. This includes almost every channel needed to watch Penn state vs Ohio state football action, including local channels in every market with YouTube TV.
More on YouTube TV:
Listen to Penn state vs Ohio state College Football on SiriusXM
Saturday can be a busy day for errands and kids activities, even for hardcore college football fans. You can stay up to the minute on all your favorite Penn state vs Ohio state football action wherever you go with SiriusXM. The service has live play by play coverage of Penn state vs Ohio state football games all season long.
Sirius XM has a dedicated Penn state vs Ohio state Radio channel, with coverage of Penn state vs Ohio state games along with Penn state vs Ohio state talk and analysis. It is available in your vehicle, or streaming to your mobile devices on channel SXM 375. Penn state vs Ohio state Play-by-Play starts on channel SXM 200.
Defensively, the Buckeyes feature All-America candidate Na’il Diggs (team-high 53 tackles with nine tackles-for-loss) at outside linebacker and two veterans in the secondary who could join Diggs with post season honors: cornerback, co-captain and National Football Foundation Scholarship nominee Ahmed Plummer (11 career interceptions and 27 career pass break-ups) and free safety Gary Berry (48 tackles). They will defend a Penn State offense led by quarterbacks Rashard Casey and Kevin Thompson, who rank 1-2 in the Big Ten in passing efficiency, big-play flanker Chafie Fields (has a 70-yard rush and 79-yard reception) and powerful and fast fullback Aaron Harris (hurt OSU in 1997 with 96 yards rushing, including a 51-yard touchdown romp). Offensively for the Buckeyes, sophomore quarterback Steve Bellisari, who has thrown for 980 yards and rushed for 243, will make his first road start. Talented junior receivers Ken-Yon Rambo (25 receptions, 21.4 yards per catch, five touchdowns) and Reggie Germany (26 receptions, 17.0 yards per catch) will face excellent coverage from a Nittany Lion secondary that boasts two top cornerbacks in seniors David Macklin and Anthony King. Tailback Michael Wiley, in Ohio State’s all-time Top 10 with 2,486 career rushing yards and 28 touchdowns, will be in the sights all day of two of college football’s best: junior linebacker LaVar Arrington and senior end Courtney Brown, both of whom are Lombardi Award semifinalists.